little infinite Astrology – Eclipse Part 2
Congratulations, you survived eclipse season!
It’s another addition of little infinite astrology. We continue to review the eclipse, what it means, and what’s to come.
Everyone I’ve come in contact with the past few weeks has been going through it in one way or another (myself included)! And in true eclipse fashion, the chaos of the world has also seemed to pick up, unfortunately. But if you’re here looking for what to do next, now is the time. Because you’ve already made it through the last eclipse of 2023!
If you’re feeling the weight of change on your shoulders or just aren’t quite ready to step into the new chapter the eclipse has brought you, take your time. Allow yourself to process all that’s happened and still happening. As with any big astrological event, there’s a “shadow period” before and after this eclipse. This means that the winds of change may be swirling a few days before and after Saturday’s eclipse. So be patient with yourself! Let what needs to crumble fall away and know that something much more wonderful and far more aligned will arrive to take its place soon.
Feel through the process, slow down whenever possible and BREATHE.
Whether it’s with a friend or in deep solitude, taking time to process and reflect is always important after these transitions. No sure where to start? Don’t worry, that’s exactly how I felt. Here are some prompts I used to help clear some of the haze and illuminate the path ahead!
- Think back to November 2021– when the first eclipse on the Scorpio-Taurus axis kicked off this series. What themes were prevalent then?
- What big shifts have you experienced over the past 2 years?
- How have they impacted you?
- What running themes or cycles do you see still continuing?
- Which of those cycles are being highlighted this month?
- How has the attention to these cycles made you feel?
- Which endings/beginnings are you excited about and which are you more hesitant towards?
- In three words, how would you like the rest of the year to feel?
- What are some small changes you can begin to make to align with how you want to feel?
- What are three things you can do today to take better care of yourself?
Missed out on little infinite Astrology Eclipse part 1? No Worries! View here.